*Disclosure: The 2022 Infiniti QX60 Autograph was provided to me for testing purposes and editorial consideration. All opinions are 100% my own*
Over the past few years, I have had the pleasure of visiting several different cities in California. However, Napa has never been a part of the itinerary. So, when Infiniti invited me to that neck of the woods to conquer life in style, I was not only excited to finally mark this city off my bucket list, but to be one of the first to experience the redesigned 2022 Infiniti QX60.
Experiencing Napa Valley in the All-New 2022 Infiniti QX60
1. Goat Rock State Beach
On drive day, my partner/friend (Rachael of Rambling Rach) and I had the opportunity of becoming well-acquainted with the new QX60, and needless to say we were both impressed. Before heading out, we adjusted the 8 way-adjustable seats to fit our needs, turned on the massage feature, blessed the Bose premium audio system with our favorite road trip playlist(s), and then we were off to begin our adventure.
First stop, Goat Rock State Beach.
Prior to arriving, I had no idea that I had seen it years ago in a movie called, “The Goonies”. It didn’t dawn on me until we actually arrived that it was the infamous location where the Goonies are reunited with their families. Let me just say that the movie did not do it justice. When I saw the beach in person I was pretty much at a loss for words, and the only thing I could manage to whisper was “O.M.G!”
There are only a handful of places that have actually taken my breath away at first sight, and Goat Rock Beach is definitely one of those places.
After I pulled it together, it was all about taking in the majestic scenery, and capturing as much of the moment as possible. Trust me when I say, it is truly fascinating and a MUST see. So if you are ever in the area please make it a point to visit.
1. Goat Rock Beach is near the mouth of the Russian River, and known for its scenic shoreline, sandy beach accessibility and as I stated above, for being a filming location for “The Goonies”. Note: It was used at the end of the film for Cauldron Point, where the Goonies are reunited with their families.
2. The beach itself was named after the Goat Rock, which is located on the southern part of the beach. The naming of Goat Rock is unknown, but many sources say goat herders around the early 20th century used the grassy, flat rock for goats, because few other animals could live there.
- Address: Highway 1 and Goat Rock Road, Jenner CA, 95450
- Phone: (707) 875-3483
Click below to checkout the 2022 Infiniti QX60 caravan road tripping to Goat Rock Beach
2. McEvoy Ranch
Second stop, McEvoy Ranch.
As soon as we arrived and drove through the “Bunny Fence”, I felt like I had traveled to a totally different place and time. The gorgeous scenery, hiking trails, coastal fog, native wildlife, chic boutique and of course the 57 acres of olive trees made me feel quite calm and serene. I could have disconnected and stayed there for hours just relaxing and taking in the stunning views.
McEvoy Ranch – Their Story
Inspired by her love of Tuscan olive oil, Nan founded McEvoy Ranch in 1990. Today, they are in their 30th year making the highest quality, award-winning, estate Extra Virgin McEvoy olive oil, small-lot wines, and culinary products.
Experience the ranch by booking a…
- Wine tasting or virtual wine tasting
- Wine Tour
- Workshop or event
- Address: 5935 Red Hill Rd, Petaluma, CA 94952
- Phone: 866.617.6779 (toll-free)
Hours of operation:
- Open daily 11am-5pm by reservation
3. The Donum Estate
Last but not least, Donum Estate.
Upon arrival, we were instantly greeted by the first of many magnificent art sculptures. During our wine tasting experience, we had the opportunity to explore some of California’s most exclusive Pinot Noir wine, and enjoy their unique art sculpture collection, while taking in the estate’s beautiful landscaping.
Guided Wine Tasting Options:
- Members Only Experience – Designed exclusively for members of the Donum Estate, the Member-only area features a new and less-structured tasting experience.
- Price: Complimentary for Donum Members
- Duration: Approx 1 Hour
- Carneros Experience – Designed to showcase the Donum Estate’s signature Carneros property, nestled between Napa and Sonoma Counties.
- Price: $75.00/pp
- Duration: Approx 1 Hour
- Discover Experience – Designed for the guest who enjoys discovering the Donum Estate.
- Price: $100.00/pp
- Duration: Approx 1.5 Hours
- Explore Experience – Designed for the guest who is looking for an exclusive, in-depth exploration of the wine, land and art of the Donum Estate.
- Price: $150.00/pp
- Duration: Approx 2 Hours
To book your wine tasting experience visit their website.
- Donum means “gift” in Latin.
- Address: 24500 Ramal Road, Sonoma, CA 95476
- Phone: 707.732.2200
Hours of operation:
- Call for reservations
2022 Infiniti AWD QX60 Autograph
The all-new 2022 Infiniti AWD QX60 Autograph was the perfect SUV to explore the Napa Valley area. Its versatility, great handles and strength gave my drive partner and I the confidence we needed to navigate through the winding roads of the city, while enjoying a nice massage and stellar sound system.
I found that although this vehicle is very sleek and modern, the effortless car seat safe tilt for 3rd row access (even when child safety seats occupy the second row), amble hidden storage compartment, foot activation power lift-gate and 3rd row seating are just a few things that makes this SUV family-friendly and built to handle the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Now don’t get me wrong, it is definitely an option for a single lady such as myself, but it’s the versatility that makes it so great.
The 2022 Infiniti QX60 comes in 4 trim levels — Pure, Luxe, Sensory and Autograph (INFINITI Intelligent All-Wheel Drive is available on all trims).
Key specs/features of the 2022 Infiniti AWD QX60 Autograph:
- Starting MSRP: $60,350.00. Price tested: $63,250.00 (Autograph/AWD)
- 295-horsepower 3.5-liter V-6 engine
- All-new 9-speed automatic transmission
- MPG: 19/26 (City, Hwy)
- 12.3-inch Infiniti InTouch interactive display with wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility software
- Semi-aniline leather-appointed seating with contrast stitching and quilted leather
- 10.8-inch crystal-clear head-up display with dual free-form mirrors
- Adaptive front lighting system and color-contrast black roof and roof rails
- ProPilot Assist
- 7 USB ports/14 beverage holders
- Seats 7
- SUV with captain chairs (2nd row)
- One-touch release for effortless third-row access, even when child safety seats occupy the second row
- Lightweight removable 2nd-row console
- Easily fold and raise 3rd row seats
- SUV with massage seats
- Digital rear view mirror
- Foot activation power lift-gate
- Wireless charging mat
- Bose performance series audio with 17 speakers
- QX60 towing capacity = 6,000 pounds
Check out 5 features that will assist in making your life a little easier…
“The all-new Infiniti QX60 is built for people like me who not only love to drive, but have hectic lives and are constantly on the run. The sleek and sexy exterior combined with the state-of-the-art interior is perfectly designed for me and my family.” -Kate Hudson
The all-new 2022 Infiniti QX60 is adventurous, equipped with tons of innovative technology, family-friendly and ready to handle your daily life. Tell us, is this Infiniti SUV with 3rd row seating built for someone like you? Inquiring minds would love to know.
To reserve your new QX60, visit the Infiniti website.
Have A Happy Healthy, and Remember to Always…Stay Sassy!