Disclosure: The 2023 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro iForce was provided to me for testing purposes and editorial consideration. All opinions are 100% my own*
A few weeks ago, I headed to Michigan because Auntie duty called. It was my little niece’s 1st birthday so ya’ll already know I couldn’t miss that celebration.
During my time there I had the pleasure of checking out the 2023 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro iForce.
Pickups have always made my heart skip a beat a bit. Each time I have the pleasure of driving one, I feel empowered, and like a total bad a##. So, you already know that when I found out I would be driving the TRD Pro for a few days I was more than excited. I was ready!
It is big, bold, beautiful and simply stunning vehicle. And that red interior is sick!
Keep reading to learn a few things that I loved about the pickup truck…
2023 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro iForce
What I loved most about the Toyota pickup…
- Red interior
- Comfortable w/tons of space
- Handles exceptionally well
- Large touchscreen display
- You have the ability to check your surroundings. Awesome safety feature
- Toyota Safety Sense 2.5
- All terrain tires
Checking my surroundings before heading out…
@sassyautochick 2023 #Toyota Tundra TRD Pro i-FORCE. Checking my surroundings before heading out. #toyotatundra #trdpro #iforce #pickuptruck #pickups #bigtrucks #trucktok #trucktiktok ♬ original sound – Dawn Gibson-thigpen
TRD Pro Interior…
When your mom describes the 2023 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro…
2023 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro Price, Specs & Features…
- Starting MSRP:
- $38,965 / Price Tested: $70,920
- iForce Twin-Turbo V6
- EPA-estimated MPG:
- 18 city/20 highway/26 combined
- i-FORCE MAX Twin-Turbo V6 Hybrid 4×4
- 437 horsepower
- 583 lb-ft of torque
- CrewMax 5.5-ft. bed
- Max Towing:
- 12,000 Lbs.
- Key Features:
- Seats 5
- 18-in. BBS forged-aluminum wheels with Falken WILDPEAK All-Terrain tires
- Simulated leather upholstery
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Digital instrument panel (when equipped with hybrid engine)
- 14-inch center touchscreen
- JBL 12-speaker Premium Audio
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Power vertical-sliding rear window
- 1.1-inch front suspension lift
- Skid plates
- Fox suspension dampers
- Rear locking differential (maximizes available traction during off-roading)
- Crawl Control (a kind of low-speed cruise control for off-roading)
- Tailgate release button mounted to driver’s side taillight.
- Toyota Safety Sense 2.5
- Blind-spot monitor with rear cross-traffic alert (warns you if a vehicle is in your blind spot during a lane change or while in reverse)
- Forward collision mitigation (warns you of an impending collision and applies the brakes in certain scenarios)
- Adaptive cruise control (maintains a driver-set distance between the Tundra and the car in front)
- Lane keeping system (makes minor steering corrections to help keep the vehicle centered in its lane)
- Basic Coverage: 36 months/36,000 miles (all components other than normal wear and maintenance items).
- Powertrain Coverage: 60 months/60,000 miles (engine, transmission/transaxle, front-wheel-drive system, rear-wheel drive, seatbelts and airbags).
- Rust-Through Coverage: 60 months/unlimited miles (corrosion perforation of sheet metal).
I absolutely love this truck! It is not only eye-candy, but extremely fun to drive, handles great and is very smooth. And although I only drove the TRD Pro on road and up a few hilly roads while in Michigan, this pick up is fulling equipping to tackle rough terrains.
Contact your local Toyota dealership and also visit their website to learn more about the 2023 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro iForce.
Have A Happy Healthy, and Remember to Always…